- Go to the WordPress Dashboard and click on “Pages → Add New”
- Add Page Title
- Click on the “+” icon and search “Exact Link” then click on it
- Now select your favorite design from the Box Templates
- Copy your desired link for which you want to create the box content
- Paste it on the “Insert Your Target URL” box
- Add necessary Tags
- Click on button “Insert Box”
- Your box content is ready, Now edit your content Title, Price, Description, Image, Button Text and click on “Publish” button
- BOOM! Your awesome looking box content is ready to go now!
- You can delete the link anytime by clicking on the “Delete” button located in the right corner of the dashboard
Now, to see the full Analytics, click on the “Analytics” button located on the corner of the dashboard. Check the Total Clicks, Unique Clicks, Orders, Conversion Rate and Net sale on the link and also check the Click Analytics by Browser, Analytics by OS, Analytics by Traffics Source and Analytics by Devices.
For better understanding, watch the video